Friday, September 10, 2010

Quick Notes and Videos

Just a few quick notes today.  First I wanted to make sure everyone was following me on PhilSteele.com and at KRUI (you can listen live at kruiradio.org or 89.7FM in Iowa City).  You can normally catch me 12-1pm on the radio on Thursdays and Fridays filling in the panel for Mike Rabon's Sports Issues show and Alex Solsma's College Football show.  I will also be hosting at noon on Sunday in an around the horn style show so you should check that out.  I will post links to Phil Steele as my articles for them get out but since I don't put them up on the website there is a delay.

Second note, Alex Solsma's new blog http://solsmaonsports.blogspot.com/ is a must see for Iowa fans.  Alex does a ton of stuff with video and radio and he gets far more access to the football team than most students do so it is certainly worth checking out.  I will add it to the Blogroll so the link will be with the rest of the daily reading from now on. 

Finally, for those of you who follow on faebook you probably have noticed the copious amount of hate week videos that have gone up on my facebook page.  Well in case you missed any of them they are all embedded after the jump.  Enjoy, and BEAT STATE.











No comments:

Post a Comment