Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week Six Predictions

Each week I will be posting my predictions for every Big Ten game game as well asa few of the out of conference. As always these will be accompanied by related (not really) YouTube videos.

My record: Overall 43-11, Big Ten 35-7

Yeah I know I was sick last week and this didn't happen.  Oh well, we will move on.  No Iowa game this week but plenty of intriguing matchups.  More after the jump.

Ohio State v Indiana


Indiana fans will focus on how last week's game against Michigan should have ended and the Buckeyes will wish they would have ended that game against Illinois earlier too, but nothing changes the fact that Ohio State is still so much better than the Hoosiers.
Pick: Ohio State

Wisconsin v Minnesota

The Badger faithful will have plenty to drink to this week as Wisconsin should roll over Minnesota this week.
Pick: Wisconsin

Penn State v Illinois

Sure Illinois looked like they could Penn State a run the way the two played last week.  However the Lions are tough at home and I expect Illinois to look significantly less impressive this week.
Pick: Penn State

Northwestern v Purdue

Purdue just has too many injuries for me to call for an upset.
Pick: Northwestern

Michigan v Michigan State

The Wolverins have a lot of speed on that offense and I think it keeps them unbeaten for another week.
Pick: Michigan

Other Games

Kansas State v Nebraska



Nebraska's farewell tour begins Thursday night in Manhattan, Kansas.  I think this Cornhusker team spends this year reminding the rest of the Big XII just how much they will be missed.  Also, I included two videos since, well, how many more opporunities will I get to consider a game KState plays in important?
Pick: Nebraska

Florida v LSU

In the category of random upset of the week, I like LSU to beat Florida in Gainesville.  Geaux Tigers.
Pick: LSU

Miami v Florida State

It's still all about the U, and I think their defense is more effective than the Noles in this matchup.
Pick: Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment