Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Predictions Week 12

Each week I will be posting my predictions for every Big Ten game game as well asa few of the out of conference. As always these will be accompanied by related (not really) YouTube videos.

After two weeks hiatus I think we can dispense with the whole record thing since it wouldn't be completely accurate.  Only doing the Big Ten this week since I am short on time what with tests and a somewhat neglected Phil Steele blog to attend to.  This weeks' picks after the jump.


Wisconsin v Michigan

This goes out to anyone who predicts that the Michigan defense will be able to hold the Badgers this weekend.
Pick: Wisconsin

Penn State v Indiana 

Would anyone be really surprised if this is how Bill Lynch is spending his time?  Even by the mediocre expectations of Indiana football he has been sub par at best.
Pick: Penn State

Northwestern v Illinois
 
We haven't met Northwestern's backup quarterback yet, but I am pretty sure he is going to be well acquainted with Vic Koening's defense by the end of the Cats loss to Illinois.
Pick: Illinois

Purdue v Michigan State

The Boilers are living proof that while some trains are unstoppable, others are actually pretty easy to stop.
Pick: Michigan State

Ohio State v Iowa

Well, if Lee Corso is picking Iowa I guess I will have to do the same...Pick: Iowa

 


No comments:

Post a Comment